THE NAME OF THE ROSE (PART TWO). ROSE WATER LEMONADE and BASIC INSTINCT

17 June 2014

Today I framed the skies in a mirror and made them bed for my rose water lemonade.
I chiselled pieces frozen roses, chipped off bits from the ice blocks and watched them slide on the mirror with sensual and uncanny reminiscence of the movie Basic Instinct...
Morning breeze scattered the rose petals and the citrusy peels were snaking in and out of the lemonade jug.
Refreshment was bursting out of everything and I had to capture it.



For quenching your thirst and senses here is my little recipe:

INGREDIENTS:
1 litre of plain spring water
1 litre of San Pellegrino sparkling water
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of Bulgarian rose water
Handful of edible rose buds
Lemon peel
Orange peel

METHOD:
Mix the plain spring water with the sugar and the citrus peels.  Let it infuse overnight.  Before serving add the sparkling water and the rose water.  Decorate with few swirls from the citrus peels and a bud or two of roses.
I promise you, this rose water lemonade will make your day bright, fragrant and sparkling!

Until my next post!
Ciao,
Sophia



© 2014 - sophia terra~ziva.  all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground