I'LL QUIT IT ALL, BUT NOW GET ME ONE LAST SMOKE – project “52”

12 May 2015

Arh damn ya!
For god’s sake, somebody, get me some aspirin!
Angus!  Hey Angus, where the hell are you?
I paid you yesterday...  Right?... 
You should have some money left.  Go and get me some tobacco and some “juice”, my mouth is dry.
Arh, bloody hell!  Angus!  Oi!  Where the hell are you, stupid nitwit?
You got some money?
You got some money!!!
I’ll pay you back next week... with your next pay...  I promise.  Oh, brother, can you get me some juice or roll me a cigarette?  Bugger!  Shit!  Angus!  Anybody!?!
What is this?!  Do I have to beg you?  Do I have to quit?  Is that what you want me to do?  Alright then, here you go – I cross my heart.  I quit the drinkies; I quite the smokes; and the bookies...  tonight!
But for goodness sake, get me some juice now... Aaaa...
Oi!  Who the hell left the curtains open?  This light is burning my bloody eyes.
Shut the darn curtains, damn ya all!
Be nice to your butlers!
Till next payday,
Sophia

© 2015 - sophia terra~ziva.  all rights reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground