FINDING MY VISUAL STYLE LANGUAGE IN 'UNLOCKING YOUR PERSONAL STYLE' CLASS

23 March 2014

 
Discovering our personal style

What a busy week!  I almost forgot to brag about the wonderful time I had last Saturday in the Stylist Lab studio where I took part of ‘Unlocking Your Personal Style’ class.
We were learning from the very best in the field Parish Stapleton how to find and release the inner visual language with which we communicate our own style.  I met amazing, very talented and genuine people that I am happy to call friends.  By the end of the class I could say that the group and the atmosphere in the studio were like wind under my wings – I felt daring to dream and let my creativeness blossom.

 
Styling in progress for my shot

We were given not only the secrets and insider’s know-how about the art of styling; we had the opportunity to style our own shots with the gentle guidance of Parish and his styling assistant Nicole Ritchie.  Oh, and did I mention that our styling was shot by Marty Lochmann.  It was very inspiring and very professional.
But beware – it is addictive!
So I can’t wait for the next class ‘Hands On’ in a week time.

Till my next post!
Ciao,
Sophia

photography: Marty Lochmann via: Stylist Lab blog


© 2014 - sophia terra~ziva.  all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground