SPRING IN OUR BACKYARD, "VISITORS", LETS MEET CATE BLANCHETT AND POSTCARD FROM SYDNEY or 6th to 13th June 2014 – 365 DAYS OF PHOTOGRAPHY

27 October 2014

Mornings in springtime are delightful and we are finding any reason to be in our backyard with the young hens and watering the fruit trees.  The apricot and almond trees are already full of fruit and if the rainbow lorikeets are merciful, we might have some wonderful fruit to pick this summer.
School holidays are wonderful for sleeping in and for the time we have to go and see places.  I took the girls for a day-trip with the ferry to Opera House.  Initially I promised that I'll take them to meet Cate Blanchett, because Apollonia and Amadea wouldn't agree to do anything until I cross my heart and give them my word.  However, the trip and the kids exhausted me and we ended up relaxing, eating and enjoying the breeze under the umbrellas of The Sydney Cove Oyster Bar where we were waited and spoilt by the handsome Marcello.  Ah, this time we missed to meet with Cate, but who cares -  Marcello gave a kiss on the chick and a hug to Apollonia and that made our day!  Don't forget, there is always another time and I am sure Cate wouldn't mind to wait just a little bit longer...


6th June 2014

7th June 2014


8th June 2014


9th June 2014


10th June 2014


11th June 2014


12th June 2014


13th June 2014



Until my next post!
Ciao,
Sophia




© 2014 - sophia terra~ziva.  all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground