HERE IS TO THE GOOD THAT WE FOUND AND THE GREAT THAT AWAITS – 365 DAYS OF PHOTOGRAPHY

1 January 2015

Last night I farewelled an amazing year that was.
I met wonderful friends.  I got my little artistic juices running again and my head is buzzing with ideas and projects to do.
Last night I posted the last batch of photos of my project “365 Days of Photography”.  It was photo No. 220.  No, I am not looking down on my effort as I’ve failed to complete the full number as pledged.  All I am gratefully thinking is that I’ve made 220 more images than I was going to produce if I didn’t commit to this project as prompted by my dear friend Simi Jois in the beginning of 2014.
I found it hard to say goodbye to this creative surge I was getting every time I visualised my next shot.  The “bug” has bitten me and I know I have many more painterly ideas to share with you.  This year I would allow myself to work in slower pace and will continue to entertain you with a photo a week.
Enjoy the last instalment of my “365 Days of Photography” work.


Wishing you the best beginnings!

Sophia


© 2014 - sophia terra~ziva.  all rights reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground